At 371 square metres, (18.1m x 22.1m) and an impressive and unique 11m-high domed ceiling the Heritage Ballroom is sure to impress. Located in the historic former General Post Office building, and once home to the Sydney telephonist exchange, the Heritage Ballroom offers an elegant space for conferences, meetings or social occasions.
Featuring natural light and inspiring decor, this pillar-free space allows you to maximise your delegate numbers and keep them energised through out the presentation.
- 371 square metres and a pillar free space
- Unique Victorian architecture including 11m high domed ceiling
- Access to natural light
- Can accommodate up to 350 guests in theatre style, 250 in banquet or 160 in classroom
- Adjoining foyer can be utilised for breaks and exhibitions
- Custom built screen with wireless laptop connection
- Suitable for meetings, conferences or social gatherings
For new enquiries contact our talented Catering and Sales associates: